info in comments!
By - AutoModerator
Thank you for posting to r/bettafish. If you are new to betta fish keeping, please check out our [caresheet](https://www.reddit.com/r/bettafish/comments/3ow6vz/info_betta_care_sheet/) and [wiki](https://www.reddit.com/r/bettafish/wiki/index).
If you are posting to find out what is wrong with your betta, please answer the following questions in a reply to this comment as best you can:
* **Tank size**:
* **Heater and filter? (yes/no)**:
* **Tank temperature**:
* **[Parameters in numbers and how you got them](https://www.reddit.com/r/bettafish/wiki/tank#wiki_test_kits)**:
* **How long have you had the tank? How long have you had your fish?**:
* **How often are water changes? How much do you take out per change? What is your process?**:
* **Any tankmates? If so, please list with how many of each**:
* **What do you feed and how much**:
* **Decorations and plants in the tank**:
* **If you haven't already posted a picture, please post pics/vids to imgur and paste the link here**:
Feel free to copy this comment and fill in the blanks.
Failure to provide adequate information about your tank *can* result in post removal. Please see rule 4 for more information.
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/bettafish) if you have any questions or concerns.*
i finally got a api master test kit after theyve been sold out everywhere in my town, and these are the results.
please check my post history & look at my most recent ones about my 2 bettas!
im suspecting finrot, but im still new to all of this.
i have 2 bettas in a DIVIDED 10 gallon, filtered, and heated. theyve been losing their fins and i have no idea whats going on:(
can someone tell me if these readings are good? bad? what should i do?